The holiday season is approaching fast. You might have been unemployed most of the year or just barely making it by and you are wondering how you can afford to give your family a Christmas full of gifts. Well you have come to the right place.
1. Blog Giveaways
There are ton of holiday giveaways that are held around this time of the year every year. Blog giveaways are a good idea of getting free gifts for people of all ages.
In order to give yourself the chance of winning a blog giveaway, all you have to do follow the rules and use all entry options. Several blogs around the world are giving away toys, household items, store gift cards and even Visa/MC gift cards. If you are short on cash, try your luck at a blog giveaway.
There is even a directory to make navigating all these blogs hosting giveaways. You can find the blog giveaway directory here.
2. Inbox Freebies
You could even get free products to test from the many paid survey sites listed here.
3. Amazon Review Sites
With an increase of third party sellers on Amazon, the need for reviews has also increased. Sellers are willing to give products away for really cheap and even free in exchange for an unbiased review of the product. This provides for a great opportunity to get highly discounted products to give away as gifts. You can find anything from beauty products to highly sought after electronics. The current Amazon review sites that I am aware and trust are as follows:
4. Loyalty Programs
In some cases, it takes money to make money. But if you are already spending some money, why not get a bigger bang for your buck. Many stores offer loyalty reward programs where you earn points on the dollars you spend that turn into a coupon or gift card for future purchases.
The following companies offer loyalty reward programs that would be ideal for Christmas presents:
- Kmart/Sears Shop Your Way – Earn 10 Points for every $1.00 spent on qualifying purchases. Reward members also gain access to special savings and surprise points.
- Kohl’s – Earn 1 point for every dollar spent. Get a $5 reward card for every 100 points.
- JcPenny’s– If cardholders spend $100 or more in a month, they’ll receive a $10 JCPenney’s Reward
- BestBuy – The program is free to join, but the more money members spend, the more they will qualify for in points and rewards.
- Target RedCard – It’s free to join and cardholders will save 5 percent on every purchase. In addition to instant savings, cardholders will also receive free shipping and 30 extra days for returns.
- Gap/Old Navy/Banana Replublic/Athleta – For every $200 spent, members receive a $10 Reward Card.