This Swagbucks Review will tell you everything you need to know about Swagbucks.
What Is SwagBucks?
Swagbucks is a search engine which rewards you with Swagbucks for searching. You can use it just like Google for searching and you will be randomly awarded Swagbucks for searching.
These Swagbucks can then be redeemed for a variety of different free items, such as Amazon gift cards, Starbucks gift cards and much more.
While Swagbucks started out as solely a search engine, over the past few years, they’ve morphed into much more. In fact, they now offer many different ways to earn more Swagbucks making it much easier to earn enough Swagbucks to cash in on their prizes.
How Do I Get Started With SwagBucks?
It’s very simple. Just fill out the form here and you can get started.
Does It Work?
Yes. It works amazingly. As pictured, you will see several of the gift cards I have received from SwagBucks and used.
I’m not the only one. There are several of people online who regularly receive prizes and gift cards from SwagBucks.
I personally now like to let the points stack up to right before Christmas and redeem them.
How Do You Earn On SwagBucks?
While a single Swag Buck is generally worth 1 US cent, the value may be greater when used for certain rewards.
You can earn SwagBucks by:
- Searching- Swagbucks hosts a custom search engine that will periodically reward registered users with random amounts of Swag Bucks. The selection of winners is completely random, and it is emphasized that searching more often will not necessarily increase the odds of winning.
- Completing Offers- Members may earn Swag Bucks by completing various offers made by third-party companies via the SwagBucks website or mobile app.
- Swagbucks TV- Members can discover and watch videos selected by the user, in a similar fashion to YouTube.
- Surveys- Members may complete market-research surveys from third parties to receive Swag Bucks. Generally, surveys take longer to complete than other activities, and consequently the payouts are larger on average.
- CashBack- Members may use the Shop and Earn feature to shop at a number of popular online e-commerce retailers and receive a set amount of Swag Bucks per dollar spent, in a “cash-back” format.
- Playing Games- Members may play online games to earn Swag Bucks.
- Swag Codes- Special text codes can be periodically found on the Swag Bucks network and can be entered into a special Swag Codes box in the menu bar to earn Swag Bucks.
- Referral Program- A current user can invite another person to use Swagbucks. If the other person signs up as a new Swagbucks user using the current user’s referral link, the current user will earn a referral fee equal to a percentage of the Swag Bucks earned over time by the new user.
- Daily Goals- A meter on the home page shows an amount of Swag Bucks that is the user’s goal for that day. If the goal is reached, bonus Swag Bucks will be awarded at the start of the next month. These bonuses accumulate, and meeting the goal for many days in a row will earn additional bonuses.
- Hourly Random Winner- Users that are logged in to the site can check the SwagBucks blog every hour. If their username and avatar is displayed in the “Hourly Winner” section, the user can click “Claim Your Swagbucks” and may earn 1,000 Swag Bucks. The hourly random winner is now seen in the blog.
How Do I Redeem Points?
You can redeem your Swag Bucks for a variety of popular retailer gift cards that are delivered in an electronic format, as well as PayPal cash, Visa gift card and other redemption options. You also have the options to take your Swag Bucks and enter them into sweepstakes.
It It Worth It?
It used to be a time where earning Swag Bucks took hours and hours. It has been made so easy that you can practically earn Swag Bucks passively.
It certainly won’t replace a full time income but it is a substantially nice amount of extra cash. You could even save it and wait to redeem it for when you might possibly need it.
I hope this Swagbacks Review helps some of you out!