This Swagbucks Hack article will tell you everything you need to know about Swagbucks.
What Is SwagBucks?
How Do I Get Started With SwagBucks?
Does It Work?
How Do You Earn On SwagBucks?
- Searching– Swagbucks hosts a custom search engine that will periodically reward registered users with random amounts of Swag Bucks. The selection of winners is completely random, and it is emphasized that searching more often will not necessarily increase the odds of winning.
- Completing Offers– Members may earn Swag Bucks by completing various offers made by third-party companies via the SwagBucks website or mobile app.
- Swagbucks Watch– Members can discover and watch videos selected by the user, in a similar fashion to YouTube.
- Surveys– Members may complete market-research surveys from third parties to receive Swag Bucks. Generally, surveys take longer to complete than other activities, and consequently the payouts are larger on average.
- CashBack– Members may use the Shop and Earn feature to shop at a number of popular online e-commerce retailers and receive a set amount of Swag Bucks per dollar spent, in a “cash-back” format.
- Playing Games – Members may play online games to earn Swag Bucks.
- Swag Codes– Special text codes can be periodically found on the Swag Bucks network and can be entered into a special Swag Codes box in the menu bar to earn Swag Bucks.
- Referral Program – A current user can invite another person to use Swagbucks. If the other person signs up as a new Swagbucks user using the current user’s referral link, the current user will earn a referral fee equal to a percentage of the Swag Bucks earned over time by the new user.
- Swagbucks Live – Swagbucks has their own fun live trivia game show where you can earn cash just for playing and a grand prize if you answer all the questions correctly.
- Daily Goals – A meter on the home page shows an amount of Swag Bucks that is the user’s goal for that day. If the goal is reached, bonus Swag Bucks will be awarded at the start of the next month. These bonuses accumulate, and meeting the goal for many days in a row will earn additional bonuses.
- Hourly Random Winner – Users that are logged in to the site can check the SwagBucks blog every hour. If their username and avatar is displayed in the “Hourly Winner” section, the user can click “Claim Your Swagbucks” and may earn 1,000 Swag Bucks. The hourly random winner is now seen in the blog.
Swagbucks Loyalty Program
As of 2019, Swagbucks has launched a loyalty program that will rewards those who continue to use the Swagbucks website.
There are 10 Levels of recognition, ranging from Pearl to Diamond. A set of rewarding benefits will accompany each Level. And, as Members work their way through the Recognition Levels, they will enjoy each Level’s corresponding benefits.
Rewards at each level will include but are not limited to Gift Card Rebates, Bonuses on Answer Survey Completions, Bonuses on Shop purchases, extended time-windows to redeem Swag Codes, and same-day fulfillment of select Gift Cards.