Maritz CX is a company that conducts surveys on behalf of major corporations. While they do have multiple call centers located in the US and in the UK, they also hire home-based interviewers. This is a permanent employment opportunity and not a contract position.
Equipment and Work Station Requirements:
- Broadband connection to the internet – Reliable and high speed
- Desktop or Laptop with Microsoft Windows Operating System
- PC with Microsoft 2000 & Internet Explorer Version 5.0 or better
- Telephone with clear and reliable reception
- Active e-mail account
- Secure and private workspace
- Workspace quiet and free of background noise
- Workspace safe and free of hazards
Maritz has a virtual application on their website and you can submit an application via Linkedin. Please feel free to list Danielle Ford or Ultimate WAH Blog as your referrer.
After you get you application sent to them, you may hear back with an invitation to do a phone interview. They give you some options for days and times and you let them know what interview time would work best for you. It could take another week or less to hear back after your phone interview to find out if you got the job.
If you do get the job, Maritz will mail you some new hire paperwork to fill out that you will need to have notarized. Before you can actually start working, you will also have to go through training.
Employees must pass the paid training to be considered an At-Home Interviewer. Training includes interviewing techniques and procedures, customer sensitivity awareness, and company policies. You will attend either one 8-hr session or two 4-hours sessions.
- Schedules submitted weekly to work around any personal obligations.
- 20 hours/week requirement, 28 hours max.
- Weekends required. No exceptions, sorry.
Starts at your state/county minimum wage/hr. and, after 30 days perfect attendance, you will receive a $.50 increase. Other wage increase opportunities may be given at time of performance appraisals (2 month, 6 month and yearly after two years of employment).
- Direct Deposit of weekly pay checks each Friday
- Monthly incentive programs based on project performance – gift cards
- Employee referral program – ($50 gift card of your choice for each referral)
- Flexible weekly schedules that you create based on project hours
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Raises at times of performance appraisals
Like, Comment or Share Below