What is InstaGC?
InstaGC is a GPT (get-paid-to) website where you can earn gift cards and cash in exchange for watching videos, testing apps, shopping, and completing tasks and surveys.
- Apps: Download a number of applications to your mobile device and receive points for them.
- Calls: Receive points by calling and speaking on the phone.
- Shopping: Get cash back by going shopping on your normal retail store’s website.
- Clicks: visit websites (leave open for just 5 mins and then close)- most are repeatable every 24 hours. Crediting can be delayed for the instagc and adgate clicks.
- Print coupons: Clip a few coupons and then click the “print coupons” icon (save as a .xps or pdf and don’t sign up for an account), then let the “thank you” page come up, and let sit.
- Trials: Receive points by signing up for free and paid trials. Going past the trial period is recommended, but not required.
- Watch videos: Watch short videos and earn additional points.
- Surveys: There are a fair number of surveys available at any given time. If you attempt some and get disqualified, you will still be awarded one point.
How it Works
To get free gift cards or cash payouts, you need to collect points. Currently, you can earn points by watching videos, visiting sites, testing apps or games, shopping, filling out surveys, and completing general tasks. New possible ways to earn are added regularly as well. You can view all of these on the earn page. Once you’ve completed these jobs, you will be rewarded with points.
Who can join?
InstaGC is open to residents worldwide 18+ and eligible minors who have obtained parental permission.
What can you redeem points for?
They offer gift cards to its members as a reward for their participation. In most regions, a wide selection of gift card options is available including ones for use on Groupon, at BestBuy, Starbucks, Amazon, and more. Amazon gift cards are available in USA, Canada, UK, and most European countries.
You can also now exchange your points for cash payments made through bitcoin, direct deposit, eCheck, PayPal, or Visa prepaid card. Cash payments carry a small processing fee which is waived for your first monthly cash redemption.
100 points = $1 US/CAD, 160 points = 1 pound, 130 points = 1 Euro, though conversion rates are subject to change. Watch out for “sales” on gift cards where your points can go even further.
You may request a reward with as little as 100 points ($1.00) in your account.
So you’ve signed up for InstaGC but it seems so overwhelming to know how to earn points? Here is an almost guaranteed way to earn $2+ in points a day granted it’s not the end of the year when earning are slow across all sites.
|Clicks (instagc, adgate, R1)||$0.05||Daily|
|Daily Breaks (Offer Daddy, Adwall)||$0.20||Twice/Month|
|Print coupon (Offer Toro)||$0.15||Daily|
|Print coupon (Radium One)||$0.16||Daily|
|Watch videos (InstaGC earn tab)||$0.60||Daily|
|Watch videos (Video Loyalty)||$1.00 - $2.00||Daily|
|Watch videos (Offer Toro)||$0.50 - $1.00||Daily|
|Watch videos (Engageme.tv)||$1.00 - $2.00||Daily|
Highly Recommended Money Earner
This is a great website where you can turn your points into a hundred different possibilities with Gift Cards, Direct Deposit or Paypal. It’s a little different from the average survey site as this one you get paid for doing offers, signing up at websites, listening to the radio, watching video’s and doing survey’s.