Fiverr is probably one of the most known outsourcing platform in the world. The one thing that draws everyone’s attention is that you can almost sell anything. Whether is is graphic design, link building, product reviews, testimonials, music intros, advertising, voice overs, or even resume writing, there is something for everyone to build a Fiverr Income.
The secret to earning a full-time income on Fiverr is to take advantage of the gig extras feature. Although the base price of gig can be $5, almost no one orders just the base gig. People usually purchase an extra of some sort. However, you have earn Level 1 rating before you can charge for extras.
Level 1 – This is the beginner level. You have to be active on the site for 30 days while completing 10 orders with excellent ratings. Once you reach this level, you can charge extra for faster delivery and also charge for gig extras up to $20; however, you can only charge for 2 gig extras. You can earn up to $80 a gig!
Level 2 – To get to this level you have to have made over 50 orders in the past two months with excellent ratings. You get priority support, utilize up to $40 of gig extras and people can order way more gigs. You can earn up to $160 a gig.
Top Rated Seller – This is the highest level you can get on Fiverr. Unlike the first two levels where you get automatic promotion, Fiverr manually chooses Top Rated Sellers. You have to give exceptional customer service, amazing ratings and alot of sales. In return, you receive VIP support, access to BETA features and community leadership. You can set up 4 gig extras of up to $100 value. You can earn up to $500 for each gig!
What Will It Take To Earn A Full Time Income On Fiverr
The average Fiverr seller will not spend more than 15 minutes to complete a Gig.
If you spend a maximum of 15 minutes on 1 gig, then you can complete 4 gigs in a hour. Fiverr deducts $1 as their commission for every gig you complete. So that means you will receive $4 per each base gig. Therefore in a hour, you can make $16. So if you work 4 hours a day and 7 days a week, then you are earning a minimum of $448/wk. That’s only 16 orders a day. Imagine once you level up and can begin offering extras on your gigs.
So it’s a good thing that the average seller can work 4 hours a day and earn a full time income. And yes, many top sellers are earning even more than 6 figure income.
Fiverr Income Success Stories
How To Get Started With Fiverr
2. Browse services listed by other freelances so you can get an idea of what you might be able to offer as a service.
3. Purchase a $5 gig from someone. This is an important first step. If you want to be a seller it’s important to understand the purchase and review process. Sellers gain status and ranking by receiving and maintaining a good star rating.
4. Start setting up your Fiverr gig. You’ll need a great photo. It would also be beneficial to add a video. Fiverr gigs with videos tend to sell more. You will then need to write a good description about the service you will be providing.
5. Make sure to title your gig with good keywords that people will be searching for. For example, if you selling voice overs then a good title might be “I will record a professional voice over”. Make sure you always use relevant keywords.
6. Publish your gig.
Now comes the hard work. It’s time to spread the word about your gigs. The more eyes and purchases you can get on it, the better you’ll rank on Fiverr search.
8. Be consistent and be willing to keep your customer happy. If you are consistently delivering quality work on time, you should do well on Fiverr. Fiverr rewards quality sellers, so make sure you’re one of them!
Do you use Fiverr or have you considered it to build a Fiverr Income? What are some of your tips as a buyer or seller? I’d love to know, so be sure to tell me in the comments below.
Fiverr Income is not the only way to earn good money. Check out other freelance sites.