Updated October 2016
What is Cross Media Panel?
Screenwise Trends Panel has been around for years but there are still many people who don’t know about it. They have recently changed their name to Cross Media Panel. They recruit panelists to be a part of internet research.
Is is free to join?
It is free to join. You have have to install their software and keep it installed.
What are the earning possibilities?
It is passive income. You only need the software installed on you devices to earn. However, it is only extra money. It is not meant to replace full time income. You will receive a reward of up to $8 just for registering. If you have the software installed on all devices( computer, mobile, and tablet), you can received up to $3 per week. With only 52 weeks in a year, you are capped at receiving $156.00 annually.
How are you paid?
Since the change to Cross Media Panel, some payment options have changed. Currently, you can receive a gift card from retailers such as Walmart, Amazon, Best Buy, Starbucks, Macys, Nike, etc. It used to be you would wait weeks for your rewards but not the e-gift cards are sent instantly.
What are the requirements?
To join, you must:
- live in the US
- be 13 years old or over
- own your own computer
- have Internet access
- own a qualifying smartphone
- be able to install software (such as a browser extension) on your main computer
- be able to install an app on your smartphone
- use Google Chrome™ to browse the internet.
Note: anyone who is 13-17 years old must have the permission of their parent(s) or legal guardian(s) to participate.
How Do I Sign Up?
- Visit the Cross Media Panel’s website and create a free account. It will want to hook up to your Gmail account.
- Fill out the screener questions.
- Check your email for further instructions.