Presently, they’re looking for Customer Service Delivery Tech Experts who who live in the following states: AK, AL, AZ, CA, CO, FL, GA, IL, IN, IA, HI, LA, KS, MA, MD, MI, MN, MO, NC, NE, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, TN, VA, WA, WI
Employee role | Hiring in 32 states | Paying $16 to 22.50 (depending on location) | Mileage Reimbursement | Monthly Phone Stipend | Part Time
Bonus: $1,000 Sign-on Bonus After 90 Days of Employment
According to the company:
“Our team of Experts keeps our customers connected by bringing replacement devices and in-person tech support directly to them wherever they are – home, office, or even a local coffee shop. Our Experts help customers set up their devices with things like email, apps, and basic troubleshooting while delivering our award-winning, personalized customer resolution experience.”
What you can expect to be doing as a Customer Service Delivery Tech Expert:
- When a customer’s device is lost, broken, or stolen, provide a replacement device within 24 hours, plus premier tech support to get them up and running again.
- Provide in-person device setup and tech support for customers’ smart phones, tablets and/or other consumer electronics.
- Resolve operational issues on customers’ devices, other equipment, and connectivity while offering education and device optimization suggestions.
- Learn details of Smart Home Support and gain an understanding of each customer’s technology in order to suggest protection/tech support solutions based on their needs.
- Prior experience in retail sales or customer service is preferred
- High school diploma
- Must have a valid driver’s license and satisfactory driving record with at least 1 year of driving experience.
- Own vehicle
To review full details and to apply:
Looking for other high paying jobs. See Also: Work From Home Online Jobs That Pay $15 An Hour