Alorica at Home, once known as West at Home, is a virtual call center that employs specialists to deal with inbound calls from home. The organization works with a portion of the present driving organizations like HSN, H&R Block, Office Depot, Walgreens, and the sky is the limit from there.
What Does An Alorica At Home Agent Do?
Alorica at Home utilizes specialists to finish a wide range of assignments from home. The work goes from specialized help, client support, online visit, and some inbound deals. An average day could comprise of you giving client help to a few organizations. You will get paid to prepare with West at Home, and could really begin helping your first client within a couple of days.
How Much Does Alorica Pay?
The beginning rate is $14.50 every hour. A few customers will pay you by the discussion minute, which can go anyplace between $0.12 to $0.30 every moment. Once more, these are not ensured numbers.
Is There A Set Schedule?
In no way, shape, or form. This organization is fundamentally the same as Liveops, Working Solutions, and Alpine Access. Alorica at Home puts forth a valiant effort to give specialists the adaptability they need.
Alorica At Home Requirements
You should be in any event 18 years of age with a secondary school recognition or GED. Should be truly adept at exploring through a PC.
Alorica At Home Tech Requirements
You should meet the accompanying specialized necessities which are determined from their authority site:
- PC Type: PC viable (no Macs)
- Web Browser: Internet Explorer 10.0 or Higher
- Screen Size: 17 inches or more noteworthy
- Least OS Version: Windows Vista, Windows 10
- Least RAM: 1 GB or higher
- A Minimum Processor Speed: 1 GHZ (1000 MHz) or better on multi-center processors.
- 1.4 GHZ (1400 MHz) on single-center processors
- Least Graphic Resolution: 1024 x 768
- Sound card with speakers or headset for preparing sound (During consider handling a headset that is connected to your telephone is required.)
Are There Start Up Fees?
Alorica@Home requires its representatives to present a personal investigation, which will be a charge of $29.95. Extra costs that may happen are the expenses for gear and required administrations.
Alorica Hiring Process
- You’ll need to visit the site and fill out the online application. This normally takes 45 minutes to 1 hour to complete.
- When applying for a position the company will run a background check on you. In order to do this, you must pay for the background check. The cost of the background check is $35. This is normal when any company hires you online for a work at home position.
- Before the company runs the background check, you’ll be screened and tested for a Job Fit Assessment to determine what your current job skills are.
- A behavioral assessment is required to work as an at-home agent.
- After the assessments are completed, you’re required to complete an automated online interview. This will be necessary to have a computer that has a webcam and microphone that you can use.
- After the interview, the company sends you an email to let you know if they want to hire you or they aren’t interested.
- To complete the hiring process the company runs a background check on you. The background check will include a criminal history report.
- You’ll receive I9 paperwork that must be filled out and notarized before you send it back to the company.
How Do I Apply?
On the off chance that you are keen on applying for Alorica at Home, visit their authority site here https://jobs.alorica.com/
Alorica@Home is another genuine method to bring in cash from home. Presently for those that right now fill in as a worker for this organization, don’t hesitate to impart your encounters to us in the remarks underneath. Anticipating getting with you. Much appreciated ahead of time.